Fall in to Fitness
Burlington Food Pantry and
Fitness Together Burlington
October 3, 2015 10:00am | Burlington High School Track
28 Day Walking Challenge
|Benefits of Walking…
1. Helps control weight.
2. Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints.
3. Helps older adults become stronger, improve balance and better able to move about without falling.
4. Promotes psychological well-being.
5. Reduces feelings of depression and anxiety.
6. Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer.
7. Reduces the risk of dying from heart disease.
8. Reduces the risk of dying prematurely.
9. Improves brain function.
10. Reduces the risk of developing diabetes
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Join us Sat, October 3, 2015 at the Burlington High school Track to Kick off your Fall into Fitness 28 day walking challenge.
E-mail Jane McIninch @ firstname.lastname@example.org for registration and more information.