Donate

Make a Donation

burlOur purpose is to establish a town-wide effort to provide assistance to residents of Burlington, Massachusetts who have an emergency need for food, medicine, heat or utilities and to provide for holiday food for families and holiday gifts for children.

People Helping People operates solely on donations. 15% goes to administrative costs and remaining 85% goes directly to support Burlington residents.

 

 

To make a financial donation: Mail your check, payable to:
People Helping People Inc.
P.O. BOX 343,
Burlington MA 01803

 

Or donate securely online using the PayPal button below.